After completing the Expert Training, participants are real Givability® Ambassadors and can actively work with Givability® in your organization. They have the knowledge and the tools to coach employees in the art of giving. They will actively work towards a ‘Giving’ Organization where both customers and employees feel welcome, where engagement is high and better results are achieved.
Learning aspects, amongst others:
- Givability®, Embassy.
- Givability® coaching.
- Training the 7 principles in your team or organization:
– Take the initiative, always.
– Receive people generously.
– Make real connections.
– Always follow the Principle of ‘Helping’.
– Act with an open heart and mind.
– Take responsibility.
– Create fun.
- Inspire, explain, make your trainees feel the power of Givability®.
- Experimenting and practicing Givability® coaching.
- Your personal plan of action.
Duration of the training
The Givability® Ambassador training consists of 2 days of active training.
We can offer the training in the following languages: