The basic Givability® training leads to a ‘giving’ organization where Hospitality is self-evident and people think and act proactively. An organization where ‘customers’ like to work with and where employees are happy and proud to work for.
The 7 principles have given the participants a broader perspective. In addition, they have gained self-knowledge and know how to successfully implement the 7 principles for themselves (job satisfaction, leadership) and the organization (happy customers, results).
Learning aspects, amongst others:
- Happiness at work, what does that mean to you?
- The ‘Positivity Theory’, it all starts with setting your internal switch to ‘giving’.
- Training the 7 principles*:
– Take the initiative, always.
– Receive people generously.
– Make real connections.
– Always follow the Principle of ‘Helping’.
– Act with an open heart and mind.
– Take responsibility.
– Create fun.
- How Givability® works with different types of people.
- Learn to color your work!
* We are going to experience, share, feel, think and practice.
We use effective inspirational exercises and working methods.
Duration of the training
The Givability® Basic training consists of 3 days of active training. After each day there will be a period of approximately 3 t0 4 weeks in which the participants are working together on formal as well as informal learning assignments.
As a successor to the basic training there is the Givability® Advanced training. In addition, it is possible to train each of the 7 Givability® principles separately in a Givability® Principe training. We would like to advise you.
We can offer the training in the following languages: